Submissions should not exceed 5 pages (in ACM SIGCHI paper format)
- You write a short exposé on your work not exceeding 5 pages (in ACM SIGCHI paper format) which should contain the following information;
(i) stage of Ph.D
(ii) statement of research problem/objective
(iii) summary of closely related prior research
(iv) research method used or planned
(v) expected contribution of work.
- You submit it (as PDF) via email to email@example.com
- You will be notified of acceptance or rejection on 2017-5-15
(we do not expect the doctoral symposium to be very selective; we expect to reject primarily submissions that are off-topic or have too little content to allow helpful discussion).
- If accepted, you should submit a final version of your submission until 2017-07-21, again via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If accepted, you come and present your topic and work
- You leave with plenty of good new ideas how to improve your work.